Monday 8 February 2016

52 Reasons I Love You

Hej!

Valentine's Day is almost here and I wanted to share with you a simple gift idea that costs little to no money!  My husband and I don't always give each other gifts at this time of year, sometimes we do, sometimes we don't but last year I made him what I am about to show you.  It's very pinterest inspired but you personalize it for the one you love and can incorporate memories and private jokes to make a very thoughtful and fun gift! 





All you need is deck of cards (check out discount stores like poundland, dollar tree etc) and you're pretty much all set to go! First of all you want to make a list of 52 reasons why you love the person you are giving this to.  I did this over a couple of days and just wrote things down as I thought of them.  You can really go anywhere with this and include all sorts of things that are special for your relationship, they don't have to be serious...HAVE FUN!!!  Once you have a full list you are going to assign each one to a card and write it on the card.  I used plain white stickers and cut them out in varying shapes and sizes so my cards looked slightly different to each other.  Of course you can choose how much or little you want to decorate them!  Once your card are all written out you'll want to attach them together so it's easy to flip through them all.  I hole punched the cards and then put a round clip through (found in most craft stores) but you could always use a nice ribbon or piece of string.  That's it!




Be sure to give this simple craft project a try.  I loved making it and my husband really enjoyed receiving it.  He was actually away from home last year and I had slipped this in his suitcase before he left for him to find when he unpacked! 


Until next time....

Hej då!
Libby




No comments:

Post a Comment